Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year

Can you believe that it is almost 2010? I can't. I don't know where all the time has gone. The older I get, the faster it goes by. 2009 was actually a great year for me. So many good things have happened and God has grown me and blessed me in so many ways. I am so excited to see what my Planner has in store for me in 2010!

Here are a few of the things I'd like to work on for 2010:

1. Love God more and show it more.
2. Be kinder to others, especially my family.
3. Have a more positive attitude.
4. Get out of God's way and let Him use me.

I do not know what God has in store for me in 2010, but I have a feeling its going to be even better than 2009, which was fabulous.

I mentioned in my last post that I wanted to use this blog more for its purpose. My goal is to take pictures throughout each week and put up at least one every week. I want to have this blog reflect what is going on in my life and what God is teaching me. I want this to be reflected through pictures. So my goal is one post a week, hopefully more. Feel free to bother me if I don't do this because its gonna be hard at first to do. I used to love taking pictures, especially being creative about it. But I've gotten away from that and I think that I will be happier having a way to destress with photography. I'd love feedback on my pictures from the followers of this blog. See you next year!

1 comment: