Saturday, January 10, 2009

Camp Beechpoint







My thoughts are somewhat consumed with Camp Beechpoint at the moment. I'm applying to work there again, this will be my fourth summer as a TL. I took last summer off and it was super hard to be away from the atmosphere that I've come to love. These photos are from the past summers I've been there and just looking at them makes me excited for this summer. Winterblast (winter camp that lasts for a weekend) is also only 2 weeks away. My prayer is that Winterblast will reignite my passion for camp and the kids we serve there.

The new year has been going well so far. I can tell that God has a lot in store for me and its only been a week of 2009. I am excited to see how He grows me and molds me into the woman he wants me to be this year. I also have expectations of my own but I am trying to give them to God and have Him make my expectations. I want to do His will and I am praying that He reveals that to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment