Monday, December 22, 2008

Just starting...


I am starting this blog because I want motivation to do more with photography, and also to see things in my life differently. More like the way God wants me to see them. I am going to try to post photos that I have taken that are more than just snapshots. I also want to include Bible verses and talk about things that God is teaching me.

Right now my life is kind of going in all directions, but there is a verse that was read at my Grandpa's funeral today that I want to share. It is Isaiah 41:10. "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." This verse gave me comfort because I know that, no matter how many ways I am being pulled right now and no matter how much I think I can't do it, God is MY God and he is with me. I do not need to fear.

The photo with this post isn't that great, but it sums up the rest of my life right now...snow, snow and more snow.

1 comment:

  1. Kelli- Your blog is beautiful! Who did it?!
    I can't wait to read the posts and insights to come. Love you!

    ReplyDelete